Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Monday!

I decided to try this who blog thing out. I am currently at work, and I need to punch out in 10 minutes---WOO HOOO. However, that means I need to wait until tomorrow to start my blog.
If anyone is interested in getting free samples of beauty,food,health,etc products check out shop4freebies.com
I stumbled across this site last week when I was signing up for a free sample on AOL.com.
I filled out about 50 free sample ads.....I know, I am crazy...but it passes a lot of time by at work.
My blog is going to mostly contain recipes,pictures,and some writing.
I always have so much on my mind and I make a million to-do lists every day so I figured I could use this to gather all of my thoughts.
I chose cloudy with a chance of meatballs mainly because everything else i wanted was taken and Francine and I always wished it would rain meatballs.
Time for me to punch out. I will surely be adding a lot tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment