Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fried Egg and Cheddar on Sun-Dried Tomato Bread

There is this fantastic, lovely, delectable little bakery on Kelley St on the west side of Manchester called "The Bakeshop On Kelley Street." I've had chili there before which was amazing, and today I stopped in and got a half loaf of sun-dried tomato bread and a big piece of pumpkin cheesecake. There is a selection of breads, pastries, cakes, pies, and desserts along with chili, soup, and coffee. There are cupcakes, chocolate covered strawberries, napoleons and eclairs....need I say more? I definately do not have a sweet tooth or anything like that, but whenever I am craving some baked good this is the first place I will go! I made a egg sandwich for lunch and it was amazing on the sun-dried tomato bread.

Fried Egg and Chedder on Sun-Dried Tomato Bread
I don't really need to list the ingredients and make directions like usual. This is pretty basic.
 I toasted 2 slices of sun-dried tomoato bread. While those were in the toaster I made 1 fried egg ( I would have used 2 but there was only 1 left). When the egg was cooked I put some shredded sharp cheddar cheese on top and let it start to melt. Put it between the 2 pieces of bread and there you go...amazing breakfast sandwich. I won't be using any regular store bought bread ever again unless I have too.
Oh and just to show you how good the pumpkin cheesecake was look at this picture below!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could barely eat half in one sitting because it was so big, although I probobaly could have because it was delicious.

Here is a link to the bake shop's facebook incase anyone wants to check it out..

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment