Friday, October 15, 2010

Chefanie's Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers

Okay, these poppers are nothing short of amazing. I've made them for a few years now and normally they are all eaten within minutes. I like the fried poppers but these are sooooo much better and they only involve THREE ingredients. 

-12-15 jalapenos
-1 8oz block of cream cheese
- 1 12 oz bacon


-I usually cut the jalapeno in thirds if they're big ones, if not I half them (lengthwise), cut off the stem and take out all the seeds. 
-Spread the inside of each jalapeno with cream cheese
-Cut the slices of bacon in half, and wrap half of a slice around each popper. Use a tooth pick to keep it in place.

-Bake at 450 degrees for 15- 20 minutes. Sometime I cook longer if the bacon isn't as crispy as I like it.

** You can also mix some shredded cheddar with the cream cheese if you prefer too **



No comments:

Post a Comment