Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Rosemary & Sun-dried Tomato Ham and Capicola Sandwich

Boars Head alone is the best lunch meat I've ever had, in my opinion nobody can top it. I always experiment with sandwiches depending on what type of lunch meat I'm in the mood for. I think that this is the best sandwich I've made so far. Enough said.

 (Recipe makes 2 sandwiches, if you prefer not so much meat use 2     slices of each meat on each sandwich instead of 3, and if you want more cheese, just add more.I like mine with more cheese then in this recipe )

 ROSEMARY & SUN-DRIED TOMATO HAM AND CAPICOLA SANDWICH


Ingredients



 6 Slices Rosemary & Sun-dried Tomato Ham







6 Slices Hot Capicola







6 Slices Hard Salami







4 Slices Smoked Gouda







 4 Slices Asiago 









2 Onion Rolls








5 (Or However Many You want) leafs of lettuce





I also put diced olives and a diced up claussen kosher dill spear pickle inside mine.
& For condiments, I use beer & brat horseradish mustard on the inside of one roll and I know it sounds kind of weird but on the other roll i spread some vegetable cream cheese.
Enjoy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment