Thursday, September 9, 2010

My 5 Favorite Actors

Robert De Niro
He's hilarious and he plays a good gangster.
Good Robert De Niro movies I've seen-
Goodfellas, Godfather, Righteous Kill, Meet the Fockers/ Meet the Parents...(new one coming out Christmas 2010 cant wait), Analyze that, Hide and Seek, Heat, The Untouchables
Morgan Freeman
Good Morgan Freeman movies I've seen-
Shawshank Redemption,Gone Baby Gone, Evan Almighty,Lucky Number Sleven, Se7en,

Edward Norton
Good Edward Norton movies I've seen-
Pride and Glory, 25th Hour,Death to Smoochy, American History X, Fight Club,
Matt Damon
Good Matt Damon Movies I've seen-
The Informant, The Bourne movies,The daparted,Eurotrip,Oceans Elever, Saving Private Ryan

Leonardo Dicaprio
Good Leo Dicaprio movies I've seen-
Shutter Island, Departed, Gangs Of New York, Titanic, Romeo & Juliet,


Ps- if i could have top 6 number 6 would be
 BRAD PITT OR MARK WALBERG 

2 comments:

  1. you spelt eleven elever haha i got a laugh outta it i <3 u

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol love you too amanda

    ReplyDelete