Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Quick & Easy Cheeseburger With fryed eggs

I was too tired to make the usual inside-out burgers last night, so instead I made this 1/2 pound cheeseburger and added 2 fryed eggs to the top. It took no time and is something I think anyone can handle making...even if you mess up the fryed egg it will still taste good...I only succeded at one of the two and it still came out fine!

Ingredients
(serves 2)
- 4 eggs
- 1 Lb ground beef made into 2 1/2 Lb pattys
- 4 slices of bread, or burger buns
- 2 slices of provolone cheese
- 2 slices of horsradish cheddar cheese
- horsradish mustard ( i prefer Silver Springs beer and braut horsradish mustard)
- black pepper
- ketchup and any other desired condiments

Instructions
- When I make this type of burger I put the patty on a small frying pan and cover with another small frying pan so the burger can cook all the way through, otherwise I find that the burger over cooks on the outside and under cooks on the inside. I cook the burger on a medium setting until it is ready to be flipped.
- Flip the burger and cover again with the small frying pan and let cook about 4 minutes or until burger is fully cooked. Sometimes it depends on how hot your stove gets on a medium setting. If it is a gas stove you want to cook on a medium-low setting, expecially the last few minutes of cooking.
- Put a slice of horsradish cheddar on the bottom slice of bread, and the finished burger next.
-While cheese is melting, crack 2 eggs on another frying pan and fry the eggs. When I do 2 eggs i cook them together so it is like one big fryed egg with 2 yolks.
- Once fryed egg is complete but it on top of the burger, sprinkle with salt,and put the slive of provolone on top.
-Add the desired condiments and put last slice of bread on top and enjoy!

ALSO-Some people like to toast the bread ( like me) and spread some butter on it. I think it adds some flavor, but regaurdless the result is delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment