Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fresh produce

Today I went to the farmers market. I currently have been having some financial difficulties, so I only had enough change to get a peach...It was so juicy and sweet...the best peach I ever had.
I can't wait until I have an extra 10-20 dollars to go back before they close October 21. I like knowing where my produce is coming from and also, that it's locally grown...and most importantly...fresh!
If  you haven't gone to a farmers market yet this summer, you are definately missing out...and should try to go to one before they close in mid-October...
In Manchester it is every Thursday, I think from 3-6pm. I took a few pictures on my cell phone. Tomorrow...is.....Friday! And a 3 day weekend!!!
I love Labor day, mainly because it is a day off from work, but also because it is one of the two BBQ HOLIDAYS.
I love barbeque food. If I could eat barbeque food on a daily basis, I would.
I need to begin figuring out how I am going to own my own restaurant someday. Or taco truck.
I need to showcase my amazing inside out cheeseburgers. I will not reveal all of the ingredients because I don't want anyone trying to steal my recipe.
I will be famous for my burgers someday.
Everyone have a safe and fun labor day!!

2 comments:

  1. you are so funny - u said you love labor day and you love to bbq n u made lasagna haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bbq'd labor day ALOT of beer n braut johnsonville brauts and corn on the cobb. The brauts were good I cut up red and yellow pepper and an onion and i cooked them on the side in half a can of beer and put horsradish mustard on em. sooooo tasty lol but the lasagna took up a half of a day of my weekend...the rainy day...so i blogged about it instead cuz it was delicious ahaha

    ReplyDelete